Product Features Functions:
- Measure concentration of HC, CO, CO2, O2 and NO contained in exhaust gases from gasoline engine of vehicles. Advanced NDIR (non-Dispersive Infrared) analysis technology is used to measure HC, CO, CO2 and the newest generation of electrochemical technology is adopted to measure O2, NO. Designed with LCD screen for easier setting and operation.
- Automatic calculation and display of A/F (air-fuel-ratio) And Lambda air ratio
- Emissions from vehicle engine fuels of CNG, LPG and Ethanol gasoline can be measured.
- Small Size, light weight and most convenient for carry.
- Designed with inductive clip-on pickup sensor for RPM Measurement.
- Designed with oil temperature measurement probe.
- Designed with RS-232C digital serial interface.
- 200 groups of measurement data storage and review.
- In compliance with accuracy requirement of ISO 3930 Or OIML R99 Class I.
Main Technical Specifications
HC: 0~9,999 ppm (n-Hexane)
CO: 0~10 %
CO2: 0~8 %
O2: 0~25 %
NO: 0~5,000 ppm
HC: ± 12 ppm (abs.) 0-2000 ppm ± 5 % (rel.) 0-2000 ppm ( which ever is Larger) ± 10 % (rel.) 2001-9999 ppm
CO:± 0.06% (abs.) ± 5 % (rel.) ( which ever is Larger)
CO2:± 0.5% (abs.) ± 5% (rel.) ( which ever is Larger)
O2:± 0.1% (abs.) ± 5% (rel.) ( which ever is Larger)
NO:± 25 % (abs.) ± 4 % (rel.) ( which ever is Larger)
Less than 10 s for T 90 M (O2, less than 12s. NO, Less than 15s)
Worm-up time: 10 min (ambient temperature is not lower than 200 C)
Power Supply : AC 220 ±10 % 50 Hz ±1 Hz
Outer Dimension : 260mm (W) X 180mm (H) X 450mm (D)
Provided Accessories by AKIJ MOTORS:
- Micro Printer
- Various RPM measurement adaptors.
- DC 12V vehicle power inverter.